On this page;
Information about hotel booking agents for France, Belgium and Spain – Day-tripper.net the web magazine channel shoppers
There are many hotel booking agents to choose between.
They often have exclusive deals especially with regard to smaller hotels, so it is worth looking at each one to find a hotel that suits your needs best.
Some cover only certain areas of a country or region and so you may need to browse a bit more than planned.
– From Superbreak, Eurostar short breaks. Great value Eurostar Breaks are the ideal way to explore some of the best European city break destinations including Paris, Disneyland Paris, Lille, Brussels, Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Ostend. www.superbreak.com
French Hotel Chains • Book a Hotel in France • Booking agencies • Apartment hotels • Bed and breakfast • Budget chains • Chateaux Hotels • Good Value hotels • Hostel accommodation • Gîtes in France • Logis de France • Quality hotels • Calais Hotels • Budget • Good value • Quality hotels • NORD / Pas de Calais hotels • Book a U.K. hotel (Airports)
– Booking.com. www.alpharooms.com
– Booking.com. www.booking.com
– Booking.com. www.dhr.com
– Easyjet Hotels (Airports). hotels.easyjet.com
– eBookers. Find a hotel. www.ebookers.com
Good news (March 2010). "Hotel cancellation and amendment fees are being abolished by ebookers.com. Users will no longer pay a fee for changes or cancellations to hotel bookings. Customers needing to amend or cancel their bookings previously paid a standard fee. Under the new rules, they will only be required to pay a fee if the hotel in question has its own cancellation policy in place."
– HotelClub. www.hotelclub.net
– Hostel Bookers. Book a hostel worldwide. www.hostelbookers.com
– Hostelworld, book a hostel worldwide. www.hostelworld.com
– Hotel Pronto, 75,000 hotels worldwide. www.hotelpronto.com
– Hotels.com. www.hotels.com
– Hotels Combined. www.hotelscombined.com
– HRS Hotels. Booking is free and you pay at the hotel. www.hrs.com
– Late Rooms. www.laterooms.com
– On Hotels. www.onhotels.com
– Opodo. www.opodo.co.uk
– Otel hotels. www.otel.com
– Venere Hotels. www.venere.com
1 – Always spend time looking around. Check the all agency sites – some hotels are only with certain agencies.
2 – Don't forget to check the individual hotel chain websites, they often have offers only available via their websites.
3 – England (Angleterre), Great Britain (Grande Bretagne), United Kingdom (Royaume Uni)? The French are just as bad at being inconsistent. The French translation is in red.
4 – Check when the concierge service closes. Most hotels will give you the entry code providing you let them know you will be turning up late.
5 – Wifi. When they say "Wifi available", don't take it for granted it is free. Some hotels charge and can be very expensive.
6 – Look out for weekend deals. This is the quiet period and many 3 nights for 2 can be had.
7 – Security. People travelling generally have cars full of goodies attractive to thieves. Check if the parking is secure.
8 – Breakfast. Avoid booking until you arrive. Hotels generally do not refund pre paid for breakfasts if you oversleep.
9 – Before booking airport parking, check which hotels offer free parking for a nights stay. This is often a good value and convenient option (you are near the airport on the day).
10 – Check the latest deals and vouchers.