On this page;
Information about E. Leclerc Hypermarkets in France – Day-tripper.net, the web magazine which saves you money when crossing the channel to buy wine, beer, spirits and food, travelling by ferry or Eurotunnel.
Centre E. Leclerc, ZI de la Liane. 62230. Outrea. Tel: 0033 321 10 28 00. www.e-leclerc.com
Open: Monday – Saturday, 8.30am – 9.00pm (Friday till 9.00pm).
There is an Leclerc Hypermarket near Boulogne
A popular chain of Hypermarkets, the nearest branch to Calais is at Outreau near Boulogne. The trolley's take 1 euro and 50 cents coins.
Online delivery site. www.expressdrive.fr
CREDIT CARDS – we suggest you ring your credit card company before shopping in France – increased fraud means they are turning down shoppers cards if their spending deviates from the norm. Take your mobile – you can often sort the problem out over the phone.
– ETAP Hotel. www.etaphotel.com
Nausicaa aquarium visit – French food and clothing brands
Supermarkets and Hypermarkets • Cité Europe • Markets • Public Holiday Shopping • Shopping in Calais • Shopping tips and advice – Clothes & Shoe sizes • French food & clothing brands • Sunday Shopping • French labels and terms • Car weight Limits
Every supermarket has its own brands. Each represents a certain range of products.
– The most interesting line is its traditional foods, "Nos régions ont du talent" brand. Leclerc has a useful website page showing the products from each region of France it sells and good background information. www.e-leclerc.com
– Les Chemins de la Qualité. Its quality marque (or brand) is "Les Chemins de la Qualité". Fruit and vegetablesm, meat and fish of guaranteed origin, with respect for the environment, and offering safety and quality.
– Eco+ is the economy range. Look out for the logo's if you are searching for the best value products.
– Tissaia, Leclerc's fabric and clothing range.