On this page;
Information about Wine and Beer World – Day-tripper.net, the web magazine which saves you money when crossing the channel by ferry or Eurotunnel to Calais, to buy wine, beer, spirits and food.
(formerly known as The Wine and Beer Company)
(1) Rue de Judee, ZA Marcel Doret, Calais. 62610. Tel: 0033 321 97 63 00. Open: 7 days. Monday – Sunday 8.00am – 8.00pm. Store details
(2) Av. Roger Salengro, Route de Boulonge, Coquelles. 62231. Tel: 0033 321 82 93 64. Open: Monday – Sunday, 9.00am – 7.00pm. Store details
Pre-book – you can pre book your order by ringing the London office on 0208 875 1900, which can then be collected in Calais just before you go home. The offer above also applies to telephone orders.
– More about Majestic Wine and Beer in France. www.youtube.com
This information is researched and provided by Day-tripper.net – the internet magazine for Channel shoppers.
Pre-order for additional savings
Wine Beer World in France is now offering a simple, discount deal for ALL its customers in place of the free daytrip deal.
Get £10 off for every £150 worth of pre-ordered wines and beers.
Terms and Conditions
– Bookings must be made no less than 24 hours before time of departure. For increased availability we recommend you book your crossing at least 5 days in advance.
– Pre-order discounts valid for pre-orders only.
– Respective spend thresholds must be met to qualify for discounts. – Only one redemption per person, per car, per household, per day.
– Offer subject to availability.
Stuck in England? Wine and Beer Warehouse is part of Majestic Wines who have many stores throughout the United Kingdom.
From Ferry terminal – (1) Take motorway link road (A26), exit 3, follow the signs for ZA Marcel Doret and cross over roundabout (2). From A16 towards Boulogne take exit 41 or 43. Foot passengers – (2) Free bus to Rail station, connect with No 5 to Auchan.